We took Jocelyn to the pool on Sunday. We dipped her feet in and she started wailing. Granted, it was very cold and David or I wouldn't even get in but we had no idea that she'd have that kind of reaction. However, I took her again yesterday and it was a little warmer and she had a great time. She especially enjoyed watching the little boys torment each other with plastic sharks in the baby pool.
Friday, May 30, 2008
First Time at the Pool
We took Jocelyn to the pool on Sunday. We dipped her feet in and she started wailing. Granted, it was very cold and David or I wouldn't even get in but we had no idea that she'd have that kind of reaction. However, I took her again yesterday and it was a little warmer and she had a great time. She especially enjoyed watching the little boys torment each other with plastic sharks in the baby pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love her bathing suit--so stylish and cute!
Sooo pretty! That is a nice suit. The one I got for Charlotte is much more babyish.
Post a Comment