Monday, September 8, 2008

10 Months!!!


Jocelyn turned 10 months on Saturday! She has started standing on her own, very briefly. I start to squeal when it happens and she immediately falls because I have scared her. We traveled to PA this weekend to visit family and she did so well on the trip. She didn't miss a step. She ate well, took great naps, and slept through the night. It was such a blessing because her naps have started to get a little erratic. She also stopped nursing while we were away. Which is ok because I was getting ready to stop anyway. It's better that she's rejecting me rather than the opposite. So now she's on the dreaded formula, but she's doing great on it. Even better though, now Daddy can put her to bed at night!!! Which means I have a little more freedom to be away from the house for an extended period of time. I need to enjoy this time while I can because about 5-6 months from now, it's back to nursing full time around the clock. I can't believe our little ones will be 16 months apart!

No comments: