Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Jocie Pics





Various recent pictures. Jocelyn eating a RAW asparagus and enjoying it. She grabbed it from me and I told her that I needed to cook it, but she started munching and actually ate the whole thing. My little vegetable girl. She loves to lounge in her sister's swing. Good thing someone's getting some use out of it. I think it makes Caroline a little sick. She doesn't mind sitting in it as long as it's not moving. Her favorite sitting spot is underneath the credenza. She always looks for spots to sit that are just her size. She loves to sit on the bottom step too. And the photo with Daddy is at an Easter Egg hunt. She picked up 5 eggs with the help of Daddy.

2 comments:

Mycharmingcolors said...

to cute! she looks so tiny in the easter egg hunt I thought it was Caroline :-)

Becky said...

I love the cute piggie pjs!