It took me forever to buy one of these seats. I wish I had bought it sooner. I always lay Caroline on the floor when I'm trying to get tasks done. She likes it much better to sit up and look around. Jocie likes it too, as you can tell. It's a little snug for her, however. And this weird smile is what she does when I tell her to smile for the camera. Very unnatural.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Baby seat
It took me forever to buy one of these seats. I wish I had bought it sooner. I always lay Caroline on the floor when I'm trying to get tasks done. She likes it much better to sit up and look around. Jocie likes it too, as you can tell. It's a little snug for her, however. And this weird smile is what she does when I tell her to smile for the camera. Very unnatural.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment