Funny story behind this picture. This was during the big snow storm. David set up our big lawn furniture umbrella and a chair and put the camera under the umbrella. And then he put a blanket on top of the snow so our feet wouldn't get too wet, since I have no snow boots. Jocelyn is the only one with a good pair of snow boots. We had to do a lot of tickling and making funny noises to get Jocie to smile. And you may notice Caroline's Rudolph nose. She wasn't fussing so I don't think she was that cold, her nose always gets red when she's outside.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Merry Christmas
Funny story behind this picture. This was during the big snow storm. David set up our big lawn furniture umbrella and a chair and put the camera under the umbrella. And then he put a blanket on top of the snow so our feet wouldn't get too wet, since I have no snow boots. Jocelyn is the only one with a good pair of snow boots. We had to do a lot of tickling and making funny noises to get Jocie to smile. And you may notice Caroline's Rudolph nose. She wasn't fussing so I don't think she was that cold, her nose always gets red when she's outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment