Jocelyn turned 9 months yesterday. She has started saying "Ma Ma" and "Da Da". She really only says "Ma Ma" when she's stressed, like when I walk away from her or when I put her in her sleep sack for bed. She says "Da Da" when the garage door opens and when she's climbing on things. I don't know why she says it when she's climbing. It's so neat to see her growing and saying words.
We've been having a great time with our little baby. It's the hardest job I've ever had in my life and I do get weary A LOT. But I always have to remind myself that I'm doing the most important job that I can be doing. I'm raising a young lady who we pray will love the Lord with all of her heart. Anything else that she accomplishes is wonderful, but our first prayer is that she knows Jesus.
1 comment:
What a cute picture!!
Charlotte only says Mama when she's stressed too. But when Adam says "Where is mama?" she looks at me, so I know she knows who I am. Maybe we're around them so much they don't really need to say our name :)
Charlotte also says Dada when she's busy doing something. Its kind of her all-purpose word.
Post a Comment