Monday, August 11, 2008

Bye Bye Beetle


After an entire year of posting the car on Craigs List, we finally found a buyer for my (Mindy) Beetle. This car is officially the worst purchase that I have ever made. I get mad at David all the time for letting me buy this car, even though we had only been dating a few months when I bought it. The main reason it was such a dumb purchase was that it was the first model year for the convertible and it was super expensive. Had I waited a year, it would have been a LOT cheaper. Anyway, we took a picture so that Jocelyn knows that her mom was once a carefree, fun person who didn't always drive a station wagon (albeit a very cool station wagon).

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hooray for finally finding a buyer! Are you a little bit sad to see it go? I thought it was a cute car :) And I like Subarus too--every third person has one in New England, they are very good cars.

Adam and Hayley said...

aw, I liked the beetle! But thats great that you got it sold!