Monday, December 29, 2008
Christmas is over :(
Our camera died before Christmas, so unfortunately I have no pictures. We did get a camcorder but I don't really know how to hook it to the computer yet so I'll just write. Jocelyn is really growing up fast. She has been saying more words and learning more signs. It's amazing to see how quickly she can pick up on new things. Kids are such sponges and they want to learn. She gives such great kisses, not even the big open mouthed ones. She knows how to pucker up and plant one. She loves her daddy and says "Daddy" constantly. She knows where sister is and pats my belly every time I ask her. Sometimes she pulls my shirt up and laughs. I am praying that she will really love her little sister. I know it will be hard at first but I'm hoping since Jocelyn is so young that she'll quickly forget that she used to be the only one to get all of our attention. And I'm really excited for this new little bundle. Again, I know it will be hard but I'm glad that I know what to expect this time around. I'm also really grateful for our move to Pennsylvania. It is so quaint and cute. We actually had Santa drive through our neighborhood on a firetruck a couple of days before Christmas. Our post office had a table with homemade Christmas cookies for anyone to eat. We make fun and say that we live in Mayberry, but we really couldn't be more excited about that. All of the things that I thought I would miss are a non issue. Everything here is pretty close by including our church (only 3 miles or so away). And we love our new church. I've been involved in MOPS, Jocelyn loves the childcare and jumps out of my arms as soon as we walk into the room. And it has been wonderful being close to family. It is wonderful that our kids will know their grandparents. We are so thankful that God has answered our prayers and provided for us so abundantly here in PA. I was really doubtful but I should always, always remember that the Lord is ALWAYS faithful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment