We have been in labor for about 7 hours. Time is now 7:30
Contractions started around 12:46 AM at 20 minute intervals for about an hour
Quickly moved to 10 minute intervals and sat at that for about another 4 hours
For the last 1.5 hours we have been at 5 intervals
Very intense contractions and back pain and all that fun stuff. We are still laboring at home, but will head to the hospital once the interval gets closer to 3 minutes.
Many thanks for your prayers. Hopefully the next post will contain all the height and weight stuff.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Ben and I will be praying all day! We have enjoyed reading your blog and can't wait to meet the baby! Be sure to let us know if you need help with anything at all!
Hooray, baby on the way! and on election day too, how fun. :) Bill and I will be praying for the three of you. You're almost there!
Emily and I will continue to pray for you. God bless!
Just checked out the blog today...was really sick all weekend and yesterday. Anyway, I will definitely be praying for both of you and hope all goes well. Can't wait to see the baby! You both must be so incredibly excited!!! :)
Adam and I are so excited for you! Well be praying :)
If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Wow... one more day and she would've come on my birthday...
Hopefully, she has already been delivered and you guys are resting and in awe, as I write this at 3:13pm...
Praying for you guys...
oh my goodness, I hope you didn't give birth in the car Mindy!! Can't wait to hear. We are praying for you all.
So exciting! Can't wait to hear the news of her arrival and see the pictures :0) Hang in there, Mindy. Labor is awful, but what you get at the end is totally worth it :0)
YAY Mindy!!!! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you and your family =) I am sure she is beautiful and I am so happy she is healthy =)
Post a Comment